The conference is focusing on the following questions: How can we turn our traditional educational institutions into (r)evolutionary leading organisations? How can innovation be stimulated? It will observe and analyse how open innovation can be used to transform today’s educational institutions. Educational institutions have mostly taken an evolutionary approach to respond to the challenges of the modern world. But the incremental innovation of our educational institutions is not sufficient to cope with the ongoing fundamental transformation of societies.
Read more about the call and the topics to address on the Call for Papers page
We seek first rate research articles by academics, but also case studies and reflective articles by practitioners in order to provide a critical view on technology, development, implementation, strategy, management and policy in the field of innovation and quality of learning.
Abstracts and papers may be sent in in Spanish. We foresee to organise a certain number of slots within the conference entirely in Spanish.
Submission process and dates
- Submit an abstract (250-400 words) by 30th May 2012, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selected applicants will be invited to submit a full paper by 21st June, 2012 by e-mail to: email@example.com
- Use 12 pt, Arial, single-spaced text, 3cm left and 3 cm right.
- Your paper should not exceed 6 pages incl. the references.
- The review committee will inform authors of final acceptance of the paper by 15th July