Registration is open for the International Education Forum “The World on the Path to a Smart Society”, Moscow, Russian Federation (09-10 October 2012)
Registration is open for the International Education Forum entitled “The World on the Path to a Smart Society” organized by EFQUEL member institution Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics (MESI) and its partners, which will take place from 09 to 10 October 2012 in Crocus Expo International Exhibition Center, Moscow.
The forum will pay special attention to covering all aspects of the phenomenon “Smart Society” and the main challenges related to designing smart economy and smart society focusing on the role of quality education in this matter.
The Forum serves as an international platform for researchers and high-level professionals in education to discuss and share experience and best practices of introducing smart education.
It will comprise the following events:
- The International Education Conference Smart e-Learning Russia, 4th edition
- The Summit Common Education Space in the Eurasian Economic Community
- The Conference Innovation School
- The Conference Innovative Technologies in Education and Teaching
- The EduTech Russia Exposition.