The web version of the Book of Paper Abstracts is now available for downloading! This year the EFQUEL Innovation Forum features for the first time a set of paper sessions in which researchers will present their latest findings and research results. The abstracts are now available for reading. Access to the full papers will be provided to the participants of the EIF at the conference venue.
Download the Book of Paper Abstracts now and choose the paper session of your interest! Paper sessions are organised per theme,
- Session 1: Strategies for Open Learning
- Session 3: Social Learning
- Session 5: Evaluating Education
- Session 7: Encouraging Innovation in Higher Education
- Session 8: Tools for Innovative Learning
- Session 10: Aprendizaje social y 2.0
- Session 11: Innovación, evaluación y calidad
Also available: the web version of the Conference Programme including the full overview of workshops, keynotes, paper presentations, thematic and sector sessions, other plenary sessions and information about the social event and side activities.